Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I know this is cheap product and couldn't expect too much from it, but at least I thought it will work or turn on. I CANNOT even get this thing to WORK! If I send it back, the return shipping is about the same price as the product itself, which is not even worth it!
Let me save you all some money, do not buy this product! It does not work at all!
It's one thing to break after some use, but I did not get to use at all not even once.
You cannot even fit batteries in the battery compartment due to cheap design that won't even let batteries to properly fit in!
I'm so mad...!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Wahl 9990-200 Pet Trimmer Kit
Product Description:
Wahl 9990-200 Pet Trimmer Kit
Want to buy Wahl 9990-200 Pet Trimmer Kit at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment