Wahl Peanut Clipper & Trimmer Model Review

Wahl Peanut Clipper & Trimmer Model
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have been using the Wahl Peanut Clipper for the pastyears to cut my husband's hair. I have small hand s and he does not have a lot of hair, so for me to "buzz" him down each week this is a great piece of equipment.

I use to older one that I replaced to trim my five dogs when they need a quick fix , before the groomer is due to arrive, since it is small and not as noisy as the bigger models they don't get afraid when they see me coming.

I love the peanut and would highly recommend it !

Click Here to see more reviews about: Wahl Peanut Clipper and Trimmer Model

Product Description:
Wahl Peanut Clipper/Trimmer (Pink)Item No. 8685-1301All the power of a full-size clipperIncludes professional clipper/trimmer: finger ring; 4 cutting guides (1/8" to 1/2"); cleaning brush; oil and operating instructions

Buy NowGet 37% OFF

Want to buy Wahl Peanut Clipper and Trimmer Model at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment