FX690cb Review

FX690cb
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I own quite a few sets of clippers and I was thinking of buying the Andis Phat Masters for my longer winter hair length but I saw these with the detachable blades now I can get the blade length I want.Using the blades gives a cleaner cut rather than the corresponding clipper gaurd in my opinion.My only issue is when I looked on line for replacement parts for the future I couldn't really find anyone that sold them.Maybe I'll have to look harder.That is the only reason why I give it 4 stars.

Click Here to see more reviews about: FX690cb

Product Description:
Forfex Hair Cutting Clipper model FX690cb. Sharp distinctive cobalt blue color. Comes with two ceramic blades.(Typically last 2 to 3 times longer)(#000,#1)(fit Oster 76 or Andis Excel) Size 000 : Leaves hair: 1/50", 0.5 mm Size 1 : Leaves hair : 3/32" , 2.4 mm Detachable blade system AC Self-cooling motor High torque motor Includes oil, grease, cleaning brush, 4 Comb attachments & extra set of carbon brushes

Buy Now

Want to buy FX690cb at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment