Andis Power Trim Cordless Trimmer/clipper #23900 Review

Andis Power Trim Cordless Trimmer/clipper #23900
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this from Amazon.com about half a year ago. Right from the beginning, it's already quite a nuisance to use -- It gets hot rather quickly. Think of it as trying to shave/trim your body hair with a tiny hot iron, especially when it touches some sensitive areas. So I limit its use to a maximum of 2 minutes each time, i.e., I am using it 2 minutes every week. However, less than 2 months, this Andis cordless trimmer (model D5) refused to work. I have been charging it when not in use. Oiled it before the first use, and another one time after 1 month. I couldn't think of any reason other than it is simply a faulty product. Maybe I ought to stay away from Andis products altogether.

Jim

Click Here to see more reviews about: Andis Power Trim Cordless Trimmer/clipper #23900

Product Description:
Clippers & trimmer

Buy NowGet 35% OFF

Want to buy Andis Power Trim Cordless Trimmer/clipper #23900 at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment