Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought these clippers because of Andis reputation for quality.These were not quality at all they are advertised as professional clippers and so I got them for personal use.The clipper doesn't cut well at all and doesn't seem to be very powerful.It could be just the set that I bought, I was looking at the Improved Masters and got these as a substitute.If you're looking for a good set of Andis at a reasonable price I would suggest those in the Speedmaster line.I have those and I did eventually buy the Improved Masters.I have gone through my share of clippers in 23 years of cutting my own hair so I think I know a little something about quality.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Andis BeautyMaster Clipper
Product Description:
The Andis BeautyMaster Clipper is a high speed clipper perfect for all-around styling.
Want to buy Andis BeautyMaster Clipper at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment