Wahl Clipper Guide Comb Set for Wahl Clippers, 4-pc. Review

Wahl Clipper Guide Comb Set for Wahl Clippers, 4-pc.
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Good service, good product but did not fit well on my Wahl clipper - but my Wahl is 40 years old!! so I guess the style changed a little.I've been using it since the 70's and only needed a replacement for the combs, which I can't seem to find.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Wahl Clipper Guide Comb Set for Wahl Clippers, 4-pc.

Product Description:
Four piece clipper comb set, fits Wahl full size clippers. Includes combs #1, #2, #3 & #4. Combs leave hair 1/8", 1/4", 3/8" & 1/2".

Buy NowGet 68% OFF

Want to buy Wahl Clipper Guide Comb Set for Wahl Clippers, 4-pc. at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment