Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)wow...this is the best outliner. all themembers in our barber shop have them... you will select a good choice if you get this outliner. It is so perfect to work with it and moreover, it cuts the hair really good and makes very nice shaping. i highly recommend it to you !!!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Andis Professional Outliner I I Trimmer #04603
Product Description:
Fully tempered pre-set super fine tooth blades never nip or scratch, lets you dry shave smooth, clean and neat. The Outliner II Trimmer is the perfect all purpose powerful styling tool for trimming and shaping the latest hairstyles. Runs cool and quiet. With narrow blade. Ideal for trimming necks,beards, mustaches and edging around ears.* Perfect for all-round Outlining and Fading * Equipped with extremely close-cutting Blade * Ideal for Dry Shaving * Carbon steel blades specially hardened for long cutting life * Heavy duty 8 foot cord with hanger loop * 10 Watts110 Volt60 Cycles A.C.Of Intrest * Replacement Blade item # 000043609004604 * Attachment set Sold Separate Item # 000043609004640
Want to buy Andis Professional Outliner I I Trimmer #04603 at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment