Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this product at least 5 years ago. I am a father of 3 boys and I wanted to try a "better" clipper to cut their hair with. I previously used a store bought Wahl that was adequate but I noticed the "pro" razor my barber was using had a different kind of humming sound. I found this razor and read it had a "V5000" motor that was more powerful that the consumer model. I have been using this product to cut my own hair (whatever is left of it!) and my kids have been cutting each others hair for years. This product is great and is very durable. It has a strong motor that makes the job a lot easier.
Be careful of using the bare blade to trim your neck. Make sure you move the black bar adjustment towards the middle, or you can cut yourself, as I have a few times. It is actually quite easy to cut your own hair once you get the hang of it!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Wahl 5-star Magic Clip Clipper
Product Description:
Includes: professional Wahl Pro 5-Star Series Magic Clip hair clipper with adjustable taper; hinged storage case with compartments; 6 cutting guides (1/8" to 1"); oil; cleaning brush; blade guard and operating instructions
Want to buy Wahl 5-star Magic Clip Clipper at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment