Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Love the pink color!:)
Tweezerman tweezers are worth the extra money. You can buy cheaper tweezers, but they won't work as well or hold up as long as a pair of tweezerman.
I have found that each pair of these I have bought outlast my keeping up with them by far. They remain sharp and remove hair/splinter/etc easily. They grip well and are easy to handle.
The only down side I have found is my own fault and that's misplacing them or someone borrowing them and finding them equally great and never returning them.
To clean them I always soak them for a minute or so in alcohol it removes and oils and kills germs.
Love the product and always come back to them.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Tweezerman Slant Tip Pink Enamel Tweezer
Product Description:
* Positively the finest general use tweezer in the world. * Tips are hand filed and perfectly aligned to grab the hair every time. * Pink Enamel Finish * 3 - 3/4" Long
Want to buy Tweezerman Slant Tip Pink Enamel Tweezer at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment