Marvy Shaving Mug #4 White Opal Plastic Review

Marvy Shaving Mug #4 White Opal Plastic
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is a great mug.I upgraded from a normal coffee mug since my shaving puck would always slide around and/or fall out.This one's tall enough to keep the brush from tipping out. It fits my col conk 2.5" soap in its inner ring, and can fit up to a 3" puck just above that.The very bottom of the mug has three little bumps to keep the soap from sliding around.Very utilitarian.

If you don't mind a plastic mug, or are looking for one that's unbreakable, I'd give it 5 stars.It still looks nice, but ideally, I would have liked something a little classier.Amazon also sells a couple other marvy mugs, which I would imagine are pretty similar.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Marvy Shaving Mug #4 White Opal Plastic

Product Description:
* Bright, Beautiful White Mug.* Unbreakable * Easy to Clean.* With Turn-of-the-Century Graphic.

Buy Now

Want to buy Marvy Shaving Mug #4 White Opal Plastic at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment