Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)After reading reviews, here and elsewhere, on glass nail files I decided to try them, so I purchased this particular set from Amazon (ultimately through hobbytoolsupply).Unfortunately, they are not living up to their billing.The "grit" is simply wearing away so the file itself lasts no longer than a typical disposable file, at a much higher cost.Thinking that it may simply be clogging I tried several different cleaning methods and the files are definitely clean, they just lack any grit.It may very well be that some glass files are superior and last a long time, but these are not them.
Click Here to see more reviews about: 5pc Cyrstal Glass Nail Files Set 5 1/2 - assorted colors
Product Description:
Assorted 5 colors may vary from the manufacture
Want to buy 5pc Cyrstal Glass Nail Files Set 5 1/2 - assorted colors at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment