Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This is by far, the worst blade I've ever used!!! I purchased this blade from a vendor in Atlanta. I was so excited because the 0A was the "in between" blade I was missing. Anyway, open the thing, sprayed it, attached it to my Oster Classic 76 Blades and that's when all Hell Broke Loose! I'd never heard my husband scream,,,EVER! It pulled,cut and tore into his scalp!! It doesn't glide across the scalp like other blades!I then took the blade and slid it accross the back of my hand and it cut my skin pretty bad! It wasn't a smooth transition at all.
I know it's the inn thing to have "ION" everything but some things just need to be left alone! Something about that "new" AgION blade. The so called "Modified" part of it should have never been added.
I'd buy the origianl 0A blade over this one any day! This review has nothing to do with the SELLER-
JUST THE NEW AgION MODIFIED BLADES !!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Oster Blade Arctic Size Ooo
Product Description:
Oster 918-03 size Modified OA. Fits Oster Classic 76 clippers, Power Pro, Power-Teq and Star-Teq clipper. AgION blades have advanced, silver-based AgION® anitmicrobial protection built in, to prevent the growth of bacteria, mold and mildew on blade surfaces. Manufactured from fine-grain, high carbon steel that is cryogenically treated so edges stay sharp longer. Blades have a Rockwell Hardness rating of 62. Blades stay ultra cool for optimum durability.
Want to buy Oster Blade Arctic Size Ooo at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment