OS-913-24R blade set for Oster clippers. Review

OS-913-24R blade set for Oster clippers.
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have a set of Oster 284 clippers that I have had for years and had almost forgotten about. I became disabled and couldn't go to the barber shop so my wife decided that she would cut my hair. She found this old set of clippers and I found these blades for them on Amazon and ordered them. We found that those old clippers were just as good as new with the new blades and she cuts my hair every two weeks now. I'm glad that Amazon had them and that I found them.

Click Here to see more reviews about: OS-913-24R blade set for Oster clippers.

Product Description:
OS-913-24R adjustable size 000-1 blade set for Oster clippers. Fits models 182, 223, 284, 650, 815, 820 & 374 clippers.

Buy Now

Want to buy OS-913-24R blade set for Oster clippers. at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment