Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have been using clippers for many years now. I typically shave my head using the closest setting (i.e. no comb) every 1-2 weeks.
I moved into the U.S. recently and had to abandon my Panasonic clipper because of voltage differences and buy a 'local' clipper. After looking online I noticed Wahl is a very popular brand so went ahead and got this one. I really like cordless clippers they let you cut your hair in the shower for easy clean up after (both yourself and the shower). I have used corded ones before too.
To begin with, the unit looks cheap. Build quality doesn't seem great at all. But hey, it's just a clipper not a car...
I charged it for a full weekend while I was away and came back on Sunday evening to finally cut my hair. What a disappointment! The clipper has very little power to begin with and it got even weaker after just a few minutes. I could barely finish my haircut! and this is the first use! This one is definitely going back. Maybe I got a defective unit but but guess what, I'm not going to check... I will get my money back and try a different brand altogether.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Wahl 18-Piece Cord/Cordless Clipper Kit
Product Description:
Includes:Blade guard10 clipper guidesSoft storage caseStyling combScissorsCleaning brushBlade oilMirrorFull-Color English & SpanishInstructions/Styling Guide
Want to buy Wahl 18-Piece Cord/Cordless Clipper Kit at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment