Andis 23390 PMT-2 T-Liner trimmer. Review

Andis 23390 PMT-2 T-Liner trimmer.
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've used clippers to shave my face and head for 17 years and these are the best I've ever used.They're faster than all others I used, which means a cleaner cut.And, the blades last a lot longer.If you need clippers, these are the ones to buy!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Andis 23390 PMT-2 T-Liner trimmer.

Product Description:
Andis 23390 T-Liner trimmer. Powerful pivot motor for professional clipping, trimming and outlining. Four times the power of a magnetic motor. Equipped with close-cutting stainless-steel T-Blade. Contoured to fit comfortably in your hand. Fine cutting teeth for extremely close trimming. INCLUDES: Four attachment combs sizes: 1/16", 1/8", 1/4", 3/8"

Buy NowGet 38% OFF

Want to buy Andis 23390 PMT-2 T-Liner trimmer. at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment