Wahl Professional 8900 Trimmer Cordless Rechargeable Trimmer Review

Wahl Professional 8900 Trimmer Cordless Rechargeable Trimmer
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I had to replace my trimmer that I had for 15 years and was amazed that WAHL was still making the same model!I gladly purchased it again knowing that it would last another 15!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Wahl Professional 8900 Trimmer Cordless Rechargeable Trimmer

Product Description:
Wahl - Cordless Rechargeable Trimmer - #8900 Powerful, Reliable Cordless Trimmer With No Cord To Restrict Your Movements! Multi-purpose! Perfect for quick & easy touch-ups around the hair lines, ears, mustaches & beards. High-quality nickel cadmium batteries Automatically recharges when placed in stand Over 30 minutes of continuous trimming from charge High impact nylon housing Includes: Rechargeable cordless trimmer, automatic recharge stand. Cleaning brush, oil, blade guard and operating instructions.(# 8900)

Buy NowGet 40% OFF

Want to buy Wahl Professional 8900 Trimmer Cordless Rechargeable Trimmer at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment