Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I DO NOT recommend this item.I used it once and it kept catching in my son's hair, was not cutting and had to be cleaned constantly.I have used Conair hair trimmers before and I puchased another after using this one once.Now, I'm not sure what I should do with it.
Click Here to see more reviews about: 21PC Hair Clipper Set
Product Description:
MODEL- VSCL885VENDOR- VIDAL SASSOON
FEATURES- 21-Piece Hair Clipper Set
Powerful pivot motor technology for constant power and low
vibration.
Adjustable blades for more cutting positions
Precision, long-lasting Titanium coated blades
Micro-trimmer with comb attachment, cover, and cleaning brush
Complete kit includes: 10 comb attachments, professional barber
shears, styling comb, barber comb, full-length barber cape, blade
guard, cleaning brush, blade oil.
Hard metal storage caseMANUFACTURER WARRANTY:1 YEAR
Want to buy 21PC Hair Clipper Set at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment