Wahl Sterling Eclipse Clipper #8725 Review

Wahl Sterling Eclipse Clipper #8725
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I LOVE these clippers.They are so light and easy to use.I've actually been looking forward to my clipper cut clients since getting these... and the cuts have been turning out better than what I've done on my Oysters!

I can't wait to get all the other fun and interesting blades that go with it.I definitely recommend these.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Wahl Sterling Eclipse Clipper #8725

Product Description:
All the power of a standard rechargeable clipper in only 3/4 the size. Lightweight and balanced, with automatic recharge stand. Up to 40 minutes of continuous cordless operation. Premium-quality, high carbon steel blade snap on and off for ultra convenience.Kit includes: * Cordless Clipper* Precision snap-on #2096 standard blade * Automatic recharging stand * 6 Cutting Guides ( 1/8" to 1" ) * Cleaning brush, oil, red blade guard and operating instructions. * Made in USA*** 3 other Opitional Blades Sold Seperately they are Fine Cut #2092, Texturizing Cut #2093 and Razor Cut # 2190

Buy Now

Want to buy Wahl Sterling Eclipse Clipper #8725 at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment