Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have had this particular model no. 9620-500 for ten years and had been very satisfied with no complain whatsoever. As advertised, it is quiet and has very minimal vibration. I used this clipper recently when I gave my nephew a haircut when he and his mom visited us at our house. My sister was very impressed on how the haircut came out and she gave one or too many praises that softened my heart to give her this clipper.
My sister was complaining about the hair clipper she purchased long ago, probably not a Wahl. Her son did'nt like it because it pulls hair. So, to the trash it went. But with this particular model, my nephew never complained during the hair-cutting, as my sister was watching.
Now, I need a replacement. I went to Amazon and found, Wahl 79900N Clip-N-Trim 23-Piece Complete Haircut Kit. It is made in U.S.A and has an impressive numerous positive reviews. I purchased it right away through a Target store near in our local area. Though the Wahl 79900N Clip N-Trip has claimed to be 35% more power than the old electro-magnetic motor, I did not notice any difference. However, there is a noticeable vibration and a deafening noise compared to my old clipper especially when the guide comb is attached. It is just too noisy for me, so I returned it back the following day.
Having no hair clipper in my bathroom is a scary thought. I went back to the computer to find the same model I enjoyed over the years. To my surprise, my old model clipper is still available at Amazon so I placed the order right away. Now I am waiting for it to arrive and hoping there will be no surprises on this purchase. I must admit though, I am not really sure if this model is made in U.S.A. It is probably made in China but it does not matter to me now knowing it is an old model engineered very well and built to last.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Wahl Clipper 9620-500 HomePro 10-Piece Haircutting Kit
Product Description:
For fast, easy haircuts at home. Great for haircuts or trims. 4 guide combs for different lengths and styles. 10 piece Includes: Clipper, blade guard, 4 attachment combs, barber comb, trim comb, cleaning brush, oil, and instructions.
Want to buy Wahl Clipper 9620-500 HomePro 10-Piece Haircutting Kit at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment