Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I waited a long time to finally order these clippers. The $100+ price tag was definitely a factor in why I waited so long, it just didn't make sense to me to pay double of what drug store clippers cost. I've been cutting my own hair for 20+ years and I've had at least one of all the major brands of clippers. Once I felt the weight and power of these clippers they are in a league of their own! If you only use clippers occasionally it may be hard to justify buying these, but if you cut your hair monthly or more often it's well worth your money to purchase these.
The clipper is considerably heavier than store clippers, which I think is due to the bigger motor powering them. The gear and blades are easily replaceable which means these will last a long, long time. The motor is louder and lacks the familiar buzz of other clippers The body of the clipper does get warm after a few minutes but it is not too hot to hold relatively comfortably. The limited edition silver case is the icing on the cake. Since I have had them, I look forward to cutting my hair.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Oster Limited Edition Silver Case 76 Heavy Duty Detachable Blade Clipper With One Size 000 Blade
Product Description:
Oster Limited Edition Classic 76 hair clippers. Treat yourself to a classic while supplies last! Oster's special edition Classic 76 heavy duty clipper with detachable blade system. Designed for continuous professional use, the Classic 76 is built to outlast the competition. Its High performance Pro-power universal motor delivers all the power you need, yet stays quiet and cool while running. A detachable blade feature allows you to change the blades quickly and easily as you clip. This Clipper comes with a Size 000 very close blade and has ten optional blades available for many different types of cutting. Comfortable to handle, easy to operate On/Off switch. Includes heavy-duty universal motor clipper, size 000 - very close (OS-918-02) blade, blade guard, blade oil, grease, cleaning brush, instructions. One year warranty.
Want to buy Oster Limited Edition Silver Case 76 Heavy Duty Detachable Blade Clipper With One Size 000 Blade at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment