Wahl Groomsman Ethnic "T" Blade Shaver/Trimmer 1 ea Review

Wahl Groomsman Ethnic 'T' Blade Shaver/Trimmer 1 ea
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've been using trimmers for more than 20 years and this is the best one I've ever had. In terms of closeness, it trims better as well as -- or better than -- any razor I've use without razor bumps. In fact, I'm planning to buy a second one as a backup.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Wahl Groomsman Ethnic T Blade Shaver/Trimmer 1 ea

Product Description:
Don't Bump Up!
Pro-Style "T" Blade
For a Smooth Bump-Free Shave
Fade, Trim, Outline, High & Tight
3 Fade/Blending Guides & Bonus Beard Brush
Diamond-Finished Steel
Rechargeable Cordless
Three-Year Limited Warranty (Details Inside)
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Includes:
T-Blade Trimmer/Shaver
Beard Brush
Oil
Cleaning Brush
Storage Base
Charger
English & Spanish Instructions/Styling Guide
(800) 334-4627
wahl.com
wahlkeepitclean.com
Recycle RBRC i-Cd
1-800-822-8837
Made in the USA
Domestic and Imported Parts

Buy Now

Want to buy Wahl Groomsman Ethnic T Blade Shaver/Trimmer 1 ea at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment